converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Compiz Fusion Community Code of Conduct
Key words: Calm, respectful, understanding, intelligent, useful
Be respectful to others and of their opinions, always.
Try and understand other contributors' perspectives. If you require more detail or information about a particular item, it is your responsibility to ask or research on your own.
- Always believe that everyone wants to do the best for the project.
Before posting anything or replying on the ML or forums, take a moment before hitting Send to ask yourself the following:
- Are you saying anything which might offend anyone, either intentionally or unintentionally (as a result of language barriers, or otherwise)?
- Will this post benefit the discussion or project?
- Have these things been said or discussed already?
- Are your statements informed, or are they based on your own opinions and assumptions?
Are you posting a suggestion, a solution or a problem? If it is the third, do not hit Send; start a new topic instead, asking if this problem can be addressed.
- Before making any suggestions, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Will my suggestion really benefit the project?
- Is my suggestion really the best solution for the project's needs?
- Is there another viable alternative to my suggestion?
- Is my suggestion feasible to establish and maintain?
- If it is not currently feasible, what would be required to implement it?
- Please stick to the topic at hand.
- If you are experiencing a problem, please check the FAQ first to see is a configuration problem, or a common problem that can be resolved easily.
CodeOfConduct (last edited 2008-03-30 18:34:21 by localhost)