← Revision 18 as of 2008-03-30 18:33:50
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|* Visit [http://l10n.compiz-fusion.org/pootle/].||* Visit [[http://l10n.compiz-fusion.org/pootle/]].|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* Alternatively you can post translations as an attachment on [http://bugs.opencompositing.org bugzilla]. Mark them under '''i18n Component''' and not under plugins/ccsm.||* Alternatively you can post translations as an attachment on [[http://bugs.opencompositing.org|bugzilla]]. Mark them under '''i18n Component''' and not under plugins/ccsm.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|* [http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/ Pootle Docs]|
|Line 20:||Line 19:|
| * [http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=3398 Translator's Lounge] where you can discuss anything related to localizing Compiz Fusion.
* [http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=2427 i18n Announcement]
* [http://l10n.compiz-fusion.org l10n Statistics and template(.pot) files]
* [http://raviratlami1.blogspot.com/2006/07/tips-for-linux-localization.html Tips for Linux Localization]
* [http://gobby.0x539.de/trac/ Gobby Homepage]
* [http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showpost.php?p=35570&postcount=56 A Howto by kwaanens]
| * [[http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/|Pootle Docs]]
* [[http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=3398|Translator's Lounge]] where you can discuss anything related to localizing Compiz Fusion.
* [[http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=2427|i18n Announcement]]
* [[http://l10n.compiz-fusion.org|l10n Statistics and template(.pot) files]]
* [[http://raviratlami1.blogspot.com/2006/07/tips-for-linux-localization.html|Tips for Linux Localization]]
* [[http://gobby.0x539.de/trac/|Gobby Homepage]]
* [[http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showpost.php?p=35570&postcount=56|A Howto by kwaanens]] (This is currently not up-to-date after moving to Pootle)
* [[http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/project/howto|A great in-depth guide to translations and po-files from SourceForge]]
Internationalizing Compiz Fusion
We are very pleased and gratified by your interest in getting Compiz Fusion translated into your language; you have come to the right place.
Compiz and Compiz Fusion have a large number of plugins. To configure them, we have configuration tools. Your efforts will help to make these tools available in your local language.
Translation is one of the valuable contributions which non-programmers can make to an open-source project.
How to get started
Here are the steps involved to make it happen:
- Register and start translating
Alternatively you can post translations as an attachment on bugzilla. Mark them under i18n Component and not under plugins/ccsm.
LanguageTeams - Our dedicated translators
Translator's Lounge where you can discuss anything related to localizing Compiz Fusion.
A Howto by kwaanens (This is currently not up-to-date after moving to Pootle)
Contribute/Translate (last edited 2008-03-30 18:33:50 by localhost)